Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

QUICK TUTORIAL! EXAMPLE: have week 17/ want week 24

Posted by April Wolland 
QUICK TUTORIAL! EXAMPLE: have week 17/ want week 24
November 29, 2012 01:48PM
Want to exchange weeks for the year? Don't want to join an exchange company to do so?
We hope you have come to the right place!

Please follow the simple guidelines below to keep it simple and easy to understand. If you are successful at "swapping" weeks, please remember you must contact the resort and let us know your guest's information! These week swaps are not facilitated by resort employees and are strictly owner to owner. We advise you to contact the resort to verify dates and ownership!

* Include the week you own and the week you want to swap for in the SUBJECT LINE
of your post for easy navigation

* Name (if desired)

* Unit / Week Owned

* Unit / Week Desired

* Your contact information. We think it's best you use email.
» Reply » Quote
Unit 507 week 41. For sale. Free
May 22, 2020 11:47PM
We own unit 507, week 41 (studio) 2020 maintenance fees are paid. We would like to have someone take over ownership and enjoy this unit. We have the paperwork for transfer.
» Reply » Quote
Week 12, unit 210 for sale!
January 18, 2021 01:06PM
I am regretfully selling off my unit. I have enjoyed coming to traders for 40 years but because of travel restrictions i cannot afford anymore. This a great unit, great view, large one bedroom on the ocean. Only one flight of stairs. Make an offer! Craigdenstedt@vianet.ca
» Reply » Quote
Re: QUICK TUTORIAL! EXAMPLE: have week 17/ want week 24
September 20, 2023 08:07AM
Looking to sell our week 32. Large efficiency,1 bath,full kitchen. $1000 and 2024 maintenance fees will be paid.Very family oriented place. We've been going for 35 years, but ready for
change. Please contact me at 407-844-3445 or email christinecowdery19@gmail.com.
» Reply » Quote
For Sale: Unit 306 Week 10
December 11, 2023 07:17PM
Oceanfront unit on 3rd floor near elevator. Large efficiency with full kitchen. Sleeps four (4) with partial privacy. Contact me at bjb33@aol.com
» Reply » Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login